Our dedicated insights team uses the Likely technology platform to gain unique perspectives about your existing and potential customers.
By looking at brands as a collection of “passion points”, we have found that it’s easier to discover the people that are most likely to engage with your content, understand what will resonate most with them and attract them to your messaging.
Recent client activity:
Understanding the electronic music market across Europe for 16-24 year olds
- Highlighting the artists most important to them,
- Finding if their interest is in DJs or producers
- Isolating which distinct tribes have formed
- Identifying the content they most respond to
- Showing how this varies by geography and age
Identifying the target interests of teens (16-19) across Europe for an FMCG brand
- Finding the passion points that resonate strongly with this audience
- Highlighting how this differs in Poland, Italy, Romania, Austria, Switzerland, France, Benelux and the Nordics
Profiling cyclists in London
- Estimating the number of people who cycle in London
- Mapping how they are spread geographically
- Identifying what media sources they consume
Determining influencers for an online publisher
- Identifying the 10,000 most influential bloggers and journalists in the UK across entertainment and politics
Contact us to find out how Likely’s planning and insight solutions can help you.